Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Brain Dead

Wow. These past couple of days have been...not good. There's been a lot of forgetfulness. Yesterday, I walked into my class and totally forgot where I sat, even though we've had the same seats for a couple of weeks. When I got home I tore apart my room looking for my pass to go to this church thing, never found it, and had to get a new one.

When I got to Spanish I realized I forgot to do my assignment, so I had to rush and do it at the beginning of class. Then, this afternoon, I get my brother to drive me to my voice lessons, and as soon as he drives away I realize that it's Wednesday. Voice lessons are on Thursday. Apparently I went through all of today thinking today was Thursday and tomorrow was Friday.

I guess something in my brain is just really scrambled right now. I really hate those days where you can't seem to remember anything. Like someone just turned off that switch in your head. You go to a class, and all of a sudden you're thinking that was due today? And then you pretty much have this permanent rain cloud over your head. On that happy note, I'm going to go now! But my new goal, is to improve my memory over this next few days, and I'm going to be more cheerful! See ya!

By the way, two days until Friday!!!!!!!

0 comments: